The HUB Institute, an international digital think tank based in Paris, supports large companies in accelerating their digital transformation through 5 activities :
- Membership : a club of 120 large member companies from different sectors: Retail, Travel, FMCG, Banks, B2B...
- Conference : 7 monthly HUBDAYs (thematic conferences), 25 HUBTALKs (2-hour interactive conferences), HUBFORUMs in Paris and Asia as well as personalised support at international events such as CES in Las Vegas, NRF in New York and VIVATECHNOLOGY in Paris.
- Formation : 10,000 people trained per year
- Publications : thematic articles on marketing and digital innovation, business trend reports, video interviews, thematic files...
- HUB LAB a place of innovation to welcome large companies
2021 conference agenda : hubinstitute.com/conferences
For any questions : [email protected]
inwink Privacy Statement
inwink is an event management tool that manages the authentication of participants when they register for an event.
The personal data collected by the inwink authentication system is necessary to allow the user to register for an event, to access the event website, and to consult information relating to the practical and logistical organisation of an event.
The personal data collected by inwink are name, surname and contact data, login and password, as well as all fields chosen by the event organiser and which appear in the registration form for an event.
These personal data concerning the user are confidential and kept by inwink. It may be communicated to its partners and service providers exclusively for the management of the user's registration and participation in one or more events.
In accordance with the "Informatique et Libertés" law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as modified by law n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004, upon proof of identity, the user has the right to access and rectify data concerning him/her, as well as the right to object to the data concerning him/her being subject to computer processing.